Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions about SeaArk Boats? Here are some frequently asked questions. If you still have questions call, write or email us!
1. Can I buy a SeaArk Boat Direct from the factory?
SeaArk Boats sells our models through the Dealer Network. If there is not a dealer in your area we can arrange for you to pick up a boat direct from the factory but the sale will be run through the nearest dealer to you.
2. How do I order parts and accessories for my SeaArk Boat?
Contact an authorized SeaArk Boats Dealer to order parts and accessories.
3. What do I do if I have a warranty claim on my SeaArk boat?
Contact the Dealer where you purchased the boat. Your Dealer can handle most warranty repairs at the dealership.
4. What type of engine do you recommend for my new SeaArk?
The maximum horsepower for any particular model is listed in the specifications. For specific brands of engines check with your local Dealer to see which he recommends for your use and environment.
5. Can my SeaArk Boat be used in Salt Water?
Yes, however, if you plan to leave your boat in the water you will need to add a sacrificial zinc anode to the boat or engine. The SeaArk Dealer in your area can assist you with proper size and type for your environment.