Boat FOR SALE 1995 CHEETAH STILLETTO
454 Magnum (365 hp)
Bravo1 - Drive shower - 23 pitch Stilletto Stainless Steel prop
Boat and Trailer are insured at $26,500.00
Tandem trailer, surge brakes, chrome wheels, dual batteries, new switch, new float and bilge pump, keel guard, 2 cigar liter jacks, cuddy cabin light, hand shower swim step, Bimini top, full cover, ice box, electric sink, cuddy windows, open bow/mid cuddy, new shift cable boot, water pump impeller, new tune up, Mobile One Full Synthetic oil & filter, fuel filter, fish depth finder, 4 Rubber docking bumpers for boat, 6 Life Jackets and 2 floatation devices, Anchor chain and rope, Porta Potty unused, electric horn many accessories, This boat has always been well serviced and maintained.
Less than 230 hours on boat and engine
Mercruiser states that a 454 Magnum needs 500 hours to break in, so it's not broken in and like new!
All Coast Guard Safety Equipment Onboard
NEW new, new , new!
1. Complete new White Marine Vinyl Upholstery inside cabin too. Captains chairs are rebuilt frames, Rear bench sofa frame rebuilt and the back carpeted
2. Complete new Plum Purple Marine grade carpet 3. New Bimini Top (Deep Purple) and new hold down straps
4. New full size heavy duty towable Boat cover with 2 air vents, 13 attached tie down straps and 2 new boat cover polls to keep rain water off.
5. New Trim Tilt Switches ($475.00 -labor), Outdrive service, 2 new Fuel Tank sending Units ($300.00 with labor), New Engine starter motor ($160.00 +labor), new fuel filter, new battery, 2 new cigar lighter Map light receptacles and housings, New Garmin Fish depth finder and transducer ($210.00), New trailer lights and lenses, new Boat winch strap, New Trailer carpet and wood platform, New Sea water pump impeller. New Engine circulating pump ($295.00). New Float switch and Bilge Pump. New Anti Skid White tape (60 foot roll) on boat and trailer. New Fire Extingusher $18.00, New third battery box for storing extra lubricants $35.00 ( gear oil, engine synthetic oil, trim oil) Trailer sanded and repainted (about 3/4 of it). All about $10,000.00 with labor
6. See web site more details http://nautical-reflections.com/95cheetahphotos.htm
(see slide show pictures)
If you pass this boat up with all the totally NEW items installed on it, then you'll be buying one that will need repairs soon like upholstery, carpet, bilge pump, trim switches, sea water pump etc.